What is Sitefinity?
Sitefinity is a Microsoft .NET based platform, which is ideal for businesses that need a flexible and extensible environment to create custom-built websites, e-Commerce stores, blogs, intranets, and much more.
Parsys Media offers you the power to leverage this robust and infinitely scalable enterprise-level solution. So, no matter whether you need help to create and implement Sitefinity CMS, or you want a custom module built for your business, we can help you for sure!
Why Parsys Media endorses Sitefinity?
Being one of the latest web content management systems available today, Sitefinity gives the users unmatched ease and flexibility to get things done without any hassles. This CMS is power packed with great features and, is thus, one of the trusted Content Management Solutions that we offer. Some of the features of this CMS that we truly love are:
- Powerful Administration Dashboard
- Drag and Drop Functionality
- Intuitive User Interface
- Multi-Lingual Content Management
- WYSIWYG Editor
- Online Community Support
- Inbuilt SEO controls
- SMO Configuration
- Rich Content Editor
- CRM integration
- Extensible .NET Controls
- Powerful E-mail Designer
Our Sitefinity Services
- Sitefinity Installation and Set-up Services
- Sitefinity Consulting Services
- Custom-built Modules and Widgets
- Custom Website Designs
- Sitefinity Migration Services
- CRM Integration
- Payment Gateway Integration
- Social Media Integration
- Shopping Cart Integration
- Maintenance Support Services
Why Choose Parsys Media
Parsys Media has a pool of certified Sitefinity developers who actually long for challenging Sitefinity projects, which others may avoid due to considerable time and effort involvement. Choose us not just for a single reason, but for many of them! Find out why we are your preferred choice for Sitefinity projects!
- More than 3 years of experience in Web Development
- Created multiple award winning Sitefinity websites
- Certified Sitefinity Solution Partner
- Certified Microsoft Partner
- Track record of serving over 100 clients globally